Thursday 26 February 2009

Argh! Stupid PC

Argh!!!! For some strange reason my PC isn't liking google at all at the moment. every single thing related to google does not work. This of course means that I am unable to update my blog from my own PC. So instead I am having to use my fiancee's laptop to do this update.

First of all, thank you to those that voted on what I should try to complete next. The vote was tied between my Lascannon squad and Mortar squad. So I am going to go with the one that is nearly complete (trust me to go for the easy option), which is the Mortar squad. There is a picture of the Mortar squad in an older post: "Let there be pictures! Part Two". And if you want to skip staight to it hopefully this link will work "Mortar Squad". I have already started the basing on the relatively untouched mortar and have also selected and prepared the legs and torsos to be used. Stay tuned for some WIP pics when my PC is not being as useless.

I was also going to add an update picture of the sponson weapons for my remaining LRMBTs but again its not possible. So I'll just say that basically all I have left to do is paint some areas Goblin Green, do a highlight and then maybe a quick light wash with Devlan Mud.

Thats all that I've been up to. Have a good day everyone and maybe there'll be some pics on here later (google permitting). Cheers.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved