Tuesday 10 June 2014

143 - A Bid Farewell

Before anyone jumps to conclusions, I am not shutting down my blog (as much as I'm sure the internet would be glad to see the back of it). Instead I'm bidding farewell to my Warhammer Fantasy Empire army, or at least a large part of it.
I have been hoarding models for this army for the past 5 or maybe 6 ( or maybe 8 years) and have made little progress. Because of this I am selling off the following items:

Empire Knights - 8 models - brand new and sealed
Empire Militia (Free Company) - 20 models - brand new and sealed
Empire Flagellant Warband - 10 models - brand new and sealed
Empire Flagellant Regiment (only available in a special box set) - 20 models - brand new and sealed
Empire Pistoliers/Outriders - 5 models - brand new and sealed
Empire Pistoliers/Outriders - 10 models - brand new on sprue but unboxed

This lot would cost you around about £140 from GW, so maybe £110 from your FLGS if you're lucky. I'm open to reasonable offers for the lot, or for individual boxes. Postage for the whole lot will be about £12-£15 as it weighs around 1.6kg.

If you're interested drop me an email to courtneyhollyoake@googlemail.com or leave me a message in the comments with your details.

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Doh !

If only you could have waited six months.

Cadian 127th said...

@ Zzzzzz - what? why? what's happening in six months?

Zzzzzz said...

I'm allowed to spend again !

Cadian 127th said...

Well Zzzzzz I've only had one offer so far, so the time is ticking away ready for you to spend again.

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved