Wednesday 21 July 2010

Platoon 7-1, Squad 7-1-3

My slow painting has finally produced some results, so this will be the first post of several showing the completed squads.

The first of these squads is 7-1-3. There will be squads 7-1-0, 7-1-1 and 7-1-2 as well, but so far only 7-1-2 is completed, I'm just waiting for the shoulder transfers to dry. 7-1-0 will be the company command squad and 7-1-1 will be the "grenadier/veteran" squad and will have the different camo that I trialed.

So here are the photos for 7-1-3. Please note that this squad hasn't been sprayed with matt varnish yet due to the brilliant English summer, and the missus refuses to let me spray indoors.

I used Photoshop to arrange the pics all nice and neatly. I did find that my new camera is quite smart whilst taking these photos, the face detection ability even worked on them!



Pretty self explanitary, the above photo is a front facing shot and the photo below is the rear facing shot. I think I got all the models in the same order for both photos.



Squad 7-1-3 reporting for duty then. Squad 7-1-4 are just having their photos done and will be posted soon after these guys. As always comments and suggestions are appreciated. Cheers.

2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Nice. How do they match the armour ? Is their flak a little light (in colour) when they are next to your LRMBT ?

Cadian 127th said...

Hey Zzzzzz, the flak armour is a lighter green than the vehicle armour. For the infantry I use Goblin Green, whereas the vehicles are either Dark Angels Green or Orkhide shade. I do paint the vehicle weapons in Goblin Green though for a contrast to the dark green. Cheers for the comment.

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved