Saturday 14 August 2010

Platoon 7-1, Squad 7-1-2

The final squad that I have completed for Platoon 7 is Squad 7-1-2. This was actually the first squad that I finished, but they have been sitting on a shelf waiting to be updated with a wash etc before having their mugshots taken.



Here is the front shot of 7-1-2. I love how even though the models were placed in pretty much the same place for the photos, and the camera wasn't moved, that some models are different sizes.



And to complete the squad here is a photo of the backs of all the models.

Platoon 7 is almost complete now. I will be starting work on the Platoon Command Squad soon, but beofre then expect some pictures of Platoon 9 and a Sentinel. Thanks for reading, comments are always appreciated.

P.S.: Over 50 followers now, so thanks to everyone who looks at my blog. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey nice one! Have you finished all your infantry squads now?

Cadian 127th said...

All of the squads are done for now - I'm fed up with infantry so back to the vehicles.

I want each platoon to be 5 squads, and so far I have 3 in one platoon and 2 in another.

There will be some pics up of another squad soon.

- Courtney @ Cadian 127th

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved