Thursday 22 July 2010

Platoon 7-1, Squad 7-1-4

Continuing with the rest of 7-1 Platoon, next up is Squad 7-1-4. Yesterday I showed off Squad 7-1-3 here so today is another squad.

I had planned on having a third squad finished by tomorrow, but I haven't quite finished all the squad yet, and then I'm off on holiday on Saturday so they'll just have to wait.

So without further ado, here is Squad 7-1-4.



As with the previous post, there is one photo of the front and one of the back. Somehting I didn't mention is that the squad number is hand painted onto the left shoulder and the Cadian Gate logo on the right shoulder is a decal. I've also been experimenting with MicroSet and MicroSol, and so far I'm impressed. Soon it will be tested on some vehicles :).



2 squads done, 1 so nearly finished, only another 2 to go, but they will definately have to wait a while as I intend to do the command squad first (hopefully). Thanks for reading and feel free to leave comments and suggestions.

5 comments:

Admiral Drax said...

Great work, mate: especially the camo - it really works well!

Frag_Dad said...

Looks great! I agree with Drax, the camo is very effective. I'll look forward to seeing the rest of your painted units!

Zzzzzz said...

I was just worried that your infanteers would clash with your tankies. Which would be awful, considering the work you put into both.

Looking forward to the group shot with platoon 7-2......

Unknown said...

I really like the way you arrange the models to take the picture. I usually have them side by side but it doesn't seem to cut it this way. Did you photograph each one individually and then photoshopped them together? I might have to steal that ideal ;)

Cadian 127th said...

Cheers for the comments.
@ The Antipope - I photographed each one individually, time consuming but worth it in the end. I then used Photoshop to put them all together. I got annoyed at having some models out of focus.

- Courtney @ Cadian 127th

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved