Saturday 10 July 2010

Reinforcements have arrived!

So once again it's been a while since my last post. I promise you that I have done some painting since then. The infantry squad I was working on is finished so I just need to get some decent photos of them - I got a new camera which I'm still fiddling about with.

In the mean time, I got a nice little delivery of items from Maelstrom Games - used one of their discount vouchers!



In my lovely little order I got:
1 x Valkyrie - can't wait to build this!
1 x Shadowsword - need to get some bits for a conversion I want to do
1 x Demolisher/Executioner/Punisher - magnets to be tested on this
1 x Chimera - another conversion to be done hopefully
1 x Chaos Black Spray
1 x Hobby Drill - so I can finally drill out gun barrels!
and a load of little magnets.

I thought I'd also leave you with some shots of my WIP Empire army. Most of this is still in boxes but I'm hoping that it'll provide motivation when I can't be bothered to paint guardsmen.





Basically its the combination of a couple of army deals. It should all add up to:
1 x Empire General - not shown here and already finished!
1 x Kurt Helborg
1 x Luthor Huss, Prophet of Sigmar
30 x Flagellants
20 x Free Company/Militia
? x Swordsmen/Halberdiers - don't know how many I've got as I didn't count the sprues
? x Handgunners/Crossbowmen - like above, don't really know how many I've got
15 x Outriders/Pistoliers
16 x Knights - although I think I have more
2 x Cannons/Mortars
1 x Hellblaster/Rocket Battery

I'll leave you with that feast of models. Until next time, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Well ??

Have you built it all yet ?

Only jokin' honest. Nice to see someone else adding to their plastic crack mountain.

Unknown said...

Lol that's exactly what I said when I got my stuff from Forge World. Wow, that is a lot of stuff indeed. I have promised to my self (and the wife) that I won't even think about buying a new miniature until I finish what I have already painted but this is proving to be more difficult than I thought!

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved