New Post


Wednesday, 30 September 2015
166 - Tracks, But Not Tank Ones - Part 1

166 - Tracks, But Not Tank Ones - Part 1

I'll start by saying this is a text heavy post, and thanking you in advance for reading.

Everyone has their reasons for getting into model making/gaming. Some times it's friends, other times it's a progression from other hobbies. I got into Warhammer after a friend at Secondary school showed me some of the models. But I already had the hobby bug before then.
Thursday, 27 August 2015
Friday, 21 August 2015
Thursday, 23 July 2015
Sunday, 21 June 2015
Sunday, 31 May 2015
Monday, 27 April 2015
no image

160 - A Month of Pure Nothingness

Hello everyone. I thought I'd just check in as I haven't posted anything for a while.

I am still alive, but very little hobby progress has been made. The usual things have gotten in the way - work, wife and Battlefield Hardline.

I am however hoping to have my first attempt at mixing airbrush paints. These will then be tested before use on the purple knight I am in trying to finish.

Sorry for the lack of anything substantial, but here's a picture of a cat in a box instead.
(in support of the Exploding Kittens kickstarter that I backed)
Monday, 23 March 2015
159 - Taking a Walk on the Purple Side

159 - Taking a Walk on the Purple Side

Over the weekend (with the wife away), I managed to get a little bit of my painting mojo back. Having stared at the built but not painted models that clutter my desk, shelves, other shelves and drawer unit, I grabbed a model that I hoped would break my painting downer.
Friday, 27 February 2015
Monday, 23 February 2015
Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved