Tuesday 10 February 2015

156 - Half a tank, but a whole of a problem

When I began to build my ForgeWorld Bombard, I quickly realised that I had a whole Leman Russ kit to work with. The Bombard only needs the side parts and tracks from this as the rest of the tank is nice solid resin. So I've got part of a Leman Russ and a bit of a problem.

I've started to build the rest of the tank as I've got the main hull, sponson weapons, turret weapons and accessories but am missing the side track units and tracks themselves.


The rather sparse tank

I've checked around on several bitz sites, both UK and foreign based, but no one has the necessary pieces in stock. So I ask the question to those that follow this blog. Does anyone have both the left and right sides with tracks for a Leman Russ? And are you willing to sell them to me?

Please leave a comment and I'll get in touch.

I hope someone can help me out.

If not, I've got half a Leman Russ for sale.

5 comments:

greggles said...

Did the kit come with those side tracks? Or was it just an upgrade kit? If it's a full kit, they should have been included, and FW will ship you the missing parts if you contact them.

(Sorry I don't have any leman russ tracks, just thought I'd comment about their awesome customer service)

Anonymous said...

http://www.bitsandkits.co.uk/leman-russ-track-sides-right-p-2304.html
Says one unit left in stock

Cadian 127th said...

@ Greg - it came with the whole Leman Russ kit, but only the sides are needed to build the Bombard.

@ Anonymous - damn, looks like they've sold out again.

greggles said...

Aaaah I see. So if you can just get the tracks, you can also build another leman russ. got ya!

Zzzzzz said...

I have emailed !

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved