Wednesday 7 January 2009

Onwards Forever Onwards

First of all, I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and New Year, and that people got what they were hoping for.

Secondly, I'd like to thank Ron over at FromTheWarp, who has decided to put a hold on blogging for a while. He's been a great help and I hope he comes back to the Warp soon.

On the model side of things. I haven't actually started back on my Command Squads yet as there has just been way too much stuff to sort out aroung the house (and several new PS3 games to try out). However now that the Missus is back to work, I have some peace and quiet to get on with things.

The final thing on this update is I managed to get hold of some ForgeWorld bits from eBay for a very very reasonable price. So these pieces will be added to current projects. Don't know if I'm going to use the crew members or not though - we shall see. Thanks for reading people.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved