Wednesday 9 August 2017

193 - I'm alive!!!!!

Hello all. I am still alive!!! It has been way too long since I posted anything on here and even longer since I actually managed any painting.

My blissful new man cave/hobby room has been invaded with stuff from the rest of the house as we have embarked on redecorating the whole damn place. And I mean the whole place. Every room has been painted/decorated/redesigned and it has meant that I have had no time to do any painting/building and even if I wanted to, I haven't got the space as every surface contains something from a different room.

I hope that soon I will be able to shower you with pictures of my painted models and builds but until then I will read your blogs and clean up the continual layer of dust that coats every surface of the house!

To tide you over, here is a picture of a bar and a pirate ship we made out of pallets for a recent camping/home made boating trip.


4 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Glad to hear it !

Hurrah for bars and pirate ships ! Boo to aquatic vehicles made from pallets !

Colonel Scipio said...

Great to have you back :)

Cadian 127th said...

Cheers guys. Fortunately the actually aquatic vehicles we were using were made from pallets. - just plywood, bitumen and tarpaulin.

Talk Wargaming said...

Hi 
My name in Joseph Co - Editor Of TalkWargaming.com

Please don’t throw me out the window, and sorry if this sounds like spam, I just wanted to drop a message here say thanks for all of your years in supporting the community and hope it can also continue far into the future.

Right now we are fighting the battle of looking for other content creators for our website but our reach doesn’t go as far we’d like. We see that you are apart of the old TWG Blog network. We are wondering if you want to help us transform TWG with great pieces of work. We will provide as much value as we can to you, if you decide to take part, and to build a long-term working relationship.

Here Is A Link To Explain In More Detail:
http://www.talkwargaming.com/2017/10/content-creators-wanted.html

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Sincerely,
Co - Editor Of talkwargaming.com

Contact: editortalkwargaming@gmail.com

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved