Friday 25 May 2018

202 - eBay Chimera's

Greetings all, and thanks for stopping by.

Just a quick one today to show off some new eBay purchases. I'm sure I'm not the only person who trawls eBay watching and waiting for something specific that's no longer available.

Well I got lucky the past month and picked up some ForgeWorld bits that are tricky to get hold of. So here's what I bought: 

Two of the old style Chimera chassis with plenty of goodies. The left hand Chimera with the decent paint job comes equipped with track guards and a mine plough to compliment it's standard turret.

The Chimera on the right gets quite a few upgrades. Twin heavy bolter turret, track guards and extra armour plus:

The awesome rear door. I really do like this design.

My plan is to remove all the ForgeWorld stuff and use it to add to my set back Chimera's and other vehicles.

Thanks for reading! See you soon.

1 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

That's all kool. Well done with the ebay hunt, I rarely find that I have the patience to stick it long enough to win anything.

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved