Monday 27 April 2015

160 - A Month of Pure Nothingness

Hello everyone. I thought I'd just check in as I haven't posted anything for a while.

I am still alive, but very little hobby progress has been made. The usual things have gotten in the way - work, wife and Battlefield Hardline.

I am however hoping to have my first attempt at mixing airbrush paints. These will then be tested before use on the purple knight I am in trying to finish.


Sorry for the lack of anything substantial, but here's a picture of a cat in a box instead.
(in support of the Exploding Kittens kickstarter that I backed)

2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Nice boxed cat. Good to see you still there !

Cadian 127th said...

@ Zzzzzz - thank the internets for the cat. Plodding along and trying to get some stuff done, but still alive.

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved