Finally Some ProgressIt has been way too long since I actually did any painting or model related stuff. This is partly due to a two week training course for some voluntary work and also partly to me being a bit lazy recently. But I have finally managed to get my arse in gear and get something done. Unfortunately my PC has once again decided it doesnt want to work so I have no photos to put on yet.
So I have finally used my Citadel spray gun and I am very impressed with the results. I used it to mass spray the remaining 8 Leman Russ' for my Emperor's Fist Tank company. I still need to do a little more spray work on them to get a completely even smooth coat of Orkhide Shade. I have used nearly an entire pot of paint to do them and that doesn't even include the turrets. I promise I'll try and get some pictures up. I also got to use the Tamiya masking tape as there were certain things I didn't want going green on the tanks, such as the engine grill. So that is all I've managed to get done. I hope that I'll be able to crack on a bit more in the coming week but I'm starting a new job in a few weeks so free time will be reduced. Thanks for reading and I'll update again soon.