Tuesday 8 September 2009

Emperor's Fist Tank Company Cont. Part 3 (ish)

Don't know if this can really be classed as Part 3, but never mind. As promised I have managed to take some pics of the now spayed Leman Russ'. Unfortunately my poor planning struck again and I ran out of paint before I could do the turrets - crap! So for the moment there are no pics of the turrets.



The shot on the left is just a general one of the 8 tanks. My proper production line building didn't include the two tanks on the far left as these were built ages ago. You can't really tell what colour the tanks are here, but the pic on the right shows the green much better. These little beauties really do look impressive en mass. Thanks for reading again and stay tuned for some more updates.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved