Friday 10 April 2009

Update

Well due to packing everything up other the past few weeks I have not been able to do any painting or building at all. This means that I've been spending the past few days with absolutely nothing to do other than play on my PS3 and rediscover how hard playing America's Army online is.

I have however found a nice site that do discount Warhammer stuff. I don't know if any of you have used it before but its the Warhammer Store. Whilst searching for some of the 20 man Cadian box sets (as GW are now only selling the 10 man squads) I came across this site. They still have the 20 man boxes in stock, and they are pricing them at £14.96, with £2.99 P&P to the UK. You do however get free postage if you spend over £25, so I may be grabbing a couple of these boxes in the near future just to bolster my forces once everything else is painted.

I hope to get back to painting as soon as possible after the move so stay tuned for an update sometime after the 20th of this month. Cheers.

1 comments:

Craig said...

hey thats not a bad price at all is it! I would check it out but Im determined to get more of what I have done before I buy any more.
Good luck with the move and look forward to future posts

Craig @ cadian8th

Copyright © 2012 Cadian 127th Regiment All Right Reserved